Even though the Cash app comes with lots of simple features to submit checks on the app, many users struggle with how to deposit a paper check on Cash App.
Indeed, the Square Cash app is a secure payment service application on which, users can manage their online transactions with ease. This money-transferring also lets users sell and buy bitcoins so that users can manage their wealth or fortune. Besides this, this digital money transfer application also permits users to submit their electronic checks on the platform by taking a screenshot of the check.
If you aren’t aware of how to submit checks on the Cash app, then, keep reading the information below. Here, you can see the comprehensive procedure of how to submit checks on the Cash app.
Read Also – What Is Cash App Business Account
How To Deposit A Paper Check On Cash App?
Below, you can check the process to deposit the check on the Cash app.
- First, open or launch the Cash app on your device.
- Second, tap on your “Balance” tab in Cash App.
- After that, scroll down your screen a bit.
- Thereafter, go to the “Checks” (Scan with your phone) option.
- In addition, the Square Cash app will ask you to enter the amount of the check you are depositing.
- Eventually, take a photo of the front and back of the check with your phone’s camera.
- Now, keep following the on-screen instructions.
- So, this was a simple procedure to submit the cash.
Users can easily submit the scanned check deposit cash app.
Why Can’t I Deposit A Check On Cash App?
So, below you can see what you should do if the Cash app isn’t accepting your check.
- First, make sure that your Cash App is updated to the latest version.
- After that, you need to verify that your device’s camera is working correctly. Moreover, it should be able to scan properly.
- Further, you need to make sure that your Cash App account is linked to a valid debit card or bank account. Otherwise, it will not accept checks and all.
- You can get in touch with the Cash app support if the cash app card isn’t working the way it should be working.
- The next thing you need to check to know whether the check deposit is available in the current region or not.
- As per the official notification released by the Cash app, mobile check deposit is only available in the United States. Hence, the check will not be accepted or submitted if you are submitting outside the US.
- And if still you are facing an issue, we would recommend you contact the Cash app support team.
What Requirements Does One Need To Meet To Submit a Check On Cash App?
Below you can see the requirements you need to meet to submit a paper check on the Cash app. After meeting these requirements, you can submit a paper check on the Cash app with ease.
- The check you are willing to submit on the Cash app should be in the writing of your name.
- Apart from this, a check must also be in your possession and control. Otherwise, it will cause issues in submitting the check.
- Further, make sure the check is signed properly.
- Also, the check should also not be changed or altered. But if it is altered, it will not be considered genuine.
- The Check should be authenticated by the maker of the check.
- Check that you want to submit on the Cash app must have a date and payee name.
- To submit a check on the Cash app, there should not be any changes or irrelevant alterations.
- The check should be deposited or cashed already before submitting it on the Cash app.
So, these are the requirements you need to fulfil to submit checks on the Cash app. However, feel free to get in touch with the Cash app customer support if you have any issues regarding the check submitted on the Cash app.
Furthermore, just keep reading the information below to get more facts regarding the check on the Cash app.
What Should One Do After Submitting a Check On The Cash App?
If you have just submitted a check on the Cash App, then, there are some crucial things you need to do and take care of. Hence, let’s see some further details below.
Before and after submitting the check on the Cash app, it is mandatory for users to make sure that all the required or relevant information is entered in the correct format.
Ensure you have entered the correct contact details so that you can be contacted easily by the Cash app or bank for your check.
But be careful and make sure that you do not click any suspicious or unknown links or emails. Otherwise, you will end you losing your confidential information and available money in the Cash app account.
Apart from this, we would also recommend you keep your paper check in a safe place so that you don’t miss it.
How Long Does It Take To Deposit Check On Cash App?
There is nothing to worry about or hide that depositing checks on the Cash app is a bit difficult. Yes, it is a little longer procedure but will be done if users follow guidelines carefully and avoid making minor mistakes.
The Cash app takes around 1-3 business days to submit a check on its platform. However, if you want instant check submission on the Cash app, this will have a fee of 0.5% -1.75%.
Is Cash Check Deposit Instant?
No, the check deposit on the Cash app is not instant. Mobile check is a bit longer process. So, in this, you have to be patient and take assistance from the Cash app support if you have any issues or doubts.
Apart from this, if you are wondering whether are any additional fees then, no, there is no additional fee to submit a check on the Cash app.
Finally, you must have got insights about how to deposit a paper check on the cash app. But if you still facing any issues or problems, feel to contact Cash App Support.