Are you very much excited to know the process of “How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App”?
well, there is no any way available to send funds directly from Apple Pay to Cash App. To do so, first, you have to add the funds to your bank account.
It is also important to note that you cannot directly link Apple Pay and Cash App. But by following the below-mentioned steps you can send funds between them.
More information relating to transferring money from Apple Pay to Cash App has been discussed in this guide. You need to follow them so that you will come to know the complete steps on how to do so.
How do I transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App?
Generally, there are two steps that will help you to transfer funds from Apple Pay to Cash App.
Step 1: Transfer Money from Apple Pay to your bank account
First of all, you need to send funds from Apple Pay to your bank account, if you have any Apple Cash Balance. This can be done just by following these steps:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app
- Under the Apple Cash card, click on the More button
- And then, click Transfer to Bank
- Now, fill in the desired amount, and tap Next
- Next, choose the option either Instant Transfer or 1-3 business days
- After that, hit on Transfer option
- Lastly, confirm the transaction with the passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID.
Once completed, the money will be transferred to your bank account.
Step 2: Move your money to Cash App
Once you have transferred the funds from Apple Pay to your bank account, you can easily move them to your Cash App. To do so, follow the steps:
- First off, open the Cash App and then hit on the Money tab
- After that, tap on the option Add Cash and enter the amount which you’d like
- To finalize the transaction, enter your PIN or use Touch ID.
Note: This can take up to 3 working days to move money from a bank account to Cash App.
A Like Post – How to Transfer Money from Greendot to Cash App
What is Cash App?
Together with other increasing mobile money wallets such as PayPal’s Venmo, Google Pay, and Apple Pay, Cash App is developed by Square Inc. It is described as one of the most famous mobile payment apps. Generally, this app is used by everyone to transfer money to their friends and family members. Also, by using this app you can make payments to vendors, fruit or vegetable shops, and many more.
With the help of a debit card, you can create a Cash App account. Once done, by using various sources such as Samsung Pay or Apple Pay you can move money to Cash App. However, it is one of the best money transfer apps for those people who don’t have a social security number.
What is Apple Pay?
It is a mobile payment service developed by Apple Inc. By using the application, users can make payments, send money to others, at stores pay digitally where Apple pay is accepted and can buy apps in the App Store. Usually, the app is supported on Apple Watch, iPad, Mac, and iPhone.
On most devices, the app is already installed. In case, if it has been deleted then you can search for it by going to the App Store and from there you can download it for free.
Cash App vs Apple Pay
Both these apps have famous e-wallets that allow one to make payments easily and effectively person-to-person by using optional physical cards. However, not all their services are similar because they are from different organizations. Let’s have a look at Cash App vs Apple Pay.
The similarity between Cash App and Apple Pay
- Both these apps are free to download.
- To other people based in the US, you can send money with Cash App and Apple Pay.
- Through your smart devices, both these apps allow mobile payments
- You can use both apps for payments because both offer physical credit or debit cards.
What are the differences between the two:
- Apple Pay is available only on Apple devices, while Cash App is available on both Android and Apple
- Apple Pay is used only for payment services whereas Cash App offers wide services like investments and crypto
- Cash App is used by US and UK users, while Apple Pay can be used only by US user
Read Also – Can You Have 2 Cash App Accounts
In short, this article is all about “How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App”. By following the steps you can easily and effectively do so. Besides, have any problem relating to this particular topic, write in the below-mentioned box or get in touch with us by hitting the “Contact Us” page option.
How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App Without Card?
In case, if you don’t have a card, you can easily transfer money from Apple Pay to Cash App by using your bank account.
How Long Does It Take To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Cash App?
To move money from Apple Pay to Cash App, usually, takes 1 to 3 business days.
How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Debit Card?
To do so, you need to choose Apple Pay from your Wallet and then click on your Apple Cash card and choose the Instant Transfer option. After that, select the debit card from which you want to transfer the money.
How To Get Cash From Apple Pay?
Open the Wallet app, and click your Apple Cash card. After that, hit on the More option and then click the button Transfer to Bank.
First, open the Settings app and then tap Wallet & Apple Pay option. Next, click on your Apple Cash card, and then hit Transfer to Bank option.
How To Transfer Money From Apple Pay To Debit Card Already In Wallet Instantly?
Follow the below steps to move money from your Apple Pay account to a debit card that is already added to your Wallet:
- On your iPhone, open the Wallet app
- Here, click on the Apple Pay Cash card or the card you used to make the payment
- Next, hit on the three dots that appear in the top-right corner
- Now, hit on the “Transfer to Bank” option and enter the desired amount
- After that, tap “Next”.
- Next, choose the debit card from which you want to transfer money and click “Next”
- Now, tap “Transfer” to confirm
After following these steps, the money should be transferred to your debit card immediately.